Wednesday, 17 July 2013
Farewell Australia! 14th July 2013
On Sunday 14th July i left for Europe, more specifically for Dusseldorf in Germany. The flight was long but ok. On the way to Abu Dhabi I sat next to another young girl who will be traveling with a friend so that was nice and then after a short 3 hour stop over i had a seat to myself from Abu Dhabi to Dusseldorf. There I was met by Ria who drove the 1.5 hours to Osnabruck, after maybe 20 mins of wrong terms and the GPS yelling at her (she does not go to Dusseldorf very often).
I had a very nice/sad/exciting/emotional farewell at the airport by Mum, Dad, Tegan and Mick. As usual i was a bit of a battler and my bags were overweight despite Tegs and I weighing them half a dozen times before i left Orange. So at the check in desk i was trying to dispose of clothes with a huge line behind me. I think the Check-In girl felt a little sorry for me as she let me take extra weight in my luggage and in my carry on haha.
Hopefully it will be the beginning of a very exciting 'trip of a lifetime'! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment